Senior In-Home Smart Technologies
- Cameras that detect if someone falls down, and immediately calls an emergency contact
- No button pushing or wearable required
- No charging of devices required
- Smart hubs and voice assistants used to make your loved one’s life safer
- Automatically turn on lights throughout the house when someone wakes up to prevent falls
- Monitor the opening and closing of exterior doors
- Remotely unlock doors to grant someone quick access in the event of an emergency
- GPS location services to monitoring your loved one’s location in case they get lost
- Remotely control the temperature in the home
- Keep an eye on your loved one from anywhere in the world with smart camera systems
- Have alerts sent to you if motion is detected in certain places
- Want to make sure someone doesn’t wander off? Place a sensor in the front of the driveway and automatically receive a report when motion is detected there.
Let's Discuss Your Senior In-Home Care Needs
Call us today to go over your options with care
Senior In-Home Care Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
This depends greatly on what is needed to provide adequate in-home care options. Some families simply want to monitor their loved ones with cameras, which can be done relatively cheaply. Others want a fully automated home so that the loved one doesn’t need to worry about light switches, locking doors at night, setting temperatures, and most importantly fall monitoring. The pricing will depend completely on the requirements for proper in-home care.
Do you offer a 24/7 monitoring service?
Yes. There are options to have someone monitoring your systems 24/7, which will then trigger an emergency response if someone is in distress.
Do you provide a person to provide in-home care?
No, we do not. Our options are all connected to technology and assisted living options for seniors.